It’s a small change that’ll make a big difference. Here’s how easy it is to fit our furniture pull handles yourself.
What you’ll need:
Pencil, drill and suitable drill bit
Fitting new handles
1. Firstly, decide roughly on the desired position of the handle. Hold the handle in the exact location and use a pencil to mark the entry points for the screw holes.
2. Measure the spacing between the entry points to make sure they’re correct and you’re happy with the positioning.
3. Drill through the entry points.
4. Hold the handle over the newly formed holes and push your screws through the holes. Using your hands at first, tighten in place, and then use a screwdriver to secure the handle firmly.
Replacing your existing handles
1. Measure the distance between the two existing screw holes – check this measurement is the same as the hole centres on the new handle.
2. Remove the old handle by unscrewing the bolts.
3. Hold the handle in place over the holes and push your screws through. Using your hands at first, tighten in place, and then use a screwdriver to secure the handle firmly.
Ready to browse our cupboard furniture? You can shop the complete collection in three finishes here.